Here is a really simple and rewarding Pinterest Mom Summer idea. What kids don’t like an old fashioned sprinkler day? This DIY Pool Noodle Sprinkler activity is one that the kids can help complete and so easy to put away and reuse anytime. Check it out here…
If you are looking to make this the best summer yet but overwhelmed with the idea of having your kids home all day, you need the Pinterest Mom Summer bundle pack. It includes a 30 day calendar of activity ideas, recipes for tasty summer treats, printables, and more!
What You Will Need:
- Pool Noodle
- Aluminum Foil
- Duct or Gorilla Tape
- Hose to hook up Sprinkler
- Skewer or stick
Making DIY Pool Noodle Sprinkler:
Start by poking holes down one side of the pool noodle.
- Once the sprinkler holes are complete, decide which end of the pool noodle will be capped off.
- Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil, make it into a small ball and stick it into that end of the pool noodle.
- Take the heavy duty tape, and tape over the end of the pool noodle (the end containing the ball of aluminum foil).
- Tape over the hole several times and then run it around the outside of the end as well like so.
- Stick the end of a hose into the open end of the pool noodle until the metal mouth of the hose is completely inside the noodle.
- Turn on the water and let the Pinterest Mom Summer fun begin!!
Here is a great instructional video on how to make your own sprinkler out of a pool noodle
View this post on Instagram
If you loved this post, check out more of our summer inspired activities here:
Dont Forget Your Pinterest Mom Summer bundle Pack. It includes a 30 day calendar of similar activity ideas.