Are you looking for an easy and super healthy snack to make with your kids this Christmas? These Grinch hats are one of our all-time favorites. Not only do the ingredients make a really healthy snack, they are easy to find in every grocery store. Putting them together is really the best part, as it is similar to making a bead necklace. Kids absolutely love building these Grinch hats and enjoy eating them just as much. Follow along as we show you how to make the Grinch hats easy snack for Christmas.
Here’s some of my newest Christmas Gift Guides here!
What you need for easy Grinch Hats:
- Toothpicks or BBQ skewers
- Mini marshmallows
- Fresh Strawberries
- Green Grapes
- Christmas board or plate
How to build Grinch Hat Snacks:
- Thread one whole grape onto your toothpick or BBQ skewer.
- Slice a Banana into about 1/4″ pieces and set them aside.
- Slide a single slice of banana onto the pick or skewer.
- Cut off the large end of a strawberry.
- Thread a strawberry onto the stick, larger side first.
- Top each stack with a mini marshmallow.
- Serve plain or with a side of whipped cream.
See one of our Elves Putting the Grinch Hats together:
Christmas snacks but make it healthy #christmassnacks♬ Snowman – Sia
More Easy Christmas Snacks:
Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls:
Super easy to make and only 15 minutes to bake. Watch the quick video below to see how.
Christmas tree cinnamon rolls #ComfortFood♬ It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como & The Fontane Sisters – 🎄🎄🎄
Santa Claus Pancakes
Nothing more than dressing up a pancake with some of the items you already have at home.
Christmas Tree Quesadillas
Great Christmas lunch item or perfect after school snack!
Really love these. Also extremely easy to put together. Check out how we did it in the video below.