Who’s ready for St. Patrick’s Day, we are! This is one of those holidays that even if you’re not Irish, you’ve grown to really love and look forward to. Starting with everything green, wishing upon little leprechauns with pots of gold, and getting in the spirit of feeling lucky.
- green smoothies or “shamrock shakes “
- green hard boiled or deviled eggs
- Shamrock waffles
- Rainbow pancakes
- Lucky charm French toast
- Rainbow fruit kebabs or a fruit board
- Cereal rainbows
- and of course Shamrock cinnamon rolls.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Lucky Charms
- Whipped Cream
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Pour out the Lucky Charms in a large bowl
- Coat your bread in the egg mix and cover both sides with the cereal
- Air fry at 375°F for 3 minutes on each side
- Add Whipped Cream and garnish with more lucky charms
- Serve and enjoy!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!