Let’s be honest, men are usually the hardest to shop for! When you ask them what they want, it’s often something costly or you get the usual I don’t know response. Despite the fact that they would probably be happy with anything, you’re still stuck finding the perfect gift for the men in your life. This list is for dad, but it would also work for your husband, son-in-law, or even your brother-in-law. Here are the perfect Christmas gifts for dad that are sure to make his Christmas special this year! In addition, you can save some of these gift ideas for future gift-giving occasions.
Much More Christmas Gift Guides here!
Christmas Gifts for Dad
- Samuel world Large Sphere Ice Tray Mold – My husband loves a good cocktail and this is a way to really enjoy it and impress his friends in the process
- Gentleman Jon Deluxe Wet Shave Kit – I am all about making everyday “chores” special. Why not make shaving enjoyable with this shave kit
- GoPro HERO – this was a gift I gave my husband in the past and he absolutely loves this thing. Plus I love all the home movies we get out of it!
- JBL Portable Bluetooth Speaker – This little speaker packs a big punch and is a really fun Christmas gift for dads that will give back in hours of fun!
- Polarized Sunglasses – we live in Florida so a good pair of sunglasses is a must. Why not make them a stylish pair too
- Laptop Outdoor Backpack – My husband is all about function and I want to make sure he is looking good in the process. This backpack has the best of both worlds.
- Apple Watch – An apple watch has been on both of our lists for some time and this is the perfect Christmas gift for the dad that is always multitasking.
- S-ZONE Oversized Canvas Genuine Leather Trim Travel Tote – This tote is so cute and the price point is amazing. I am getting this as a gym bag for my husband this year.
- Carry on Cocktail Kit, Gin and Tonic – Do you know a traveler? How cute is this kit?!
- The Drunken Botanist – A cookbook for mom and a cocktail book for dad. This book looked way too cool to pass up.
Christmas Gifts for Him
Some of these gifts have been a huge hit for my man in the past, and some are on my husband’s Christmas list this year.
Either way, I hope these inspire you when giving gifts to the dad in your life. I always try to pick versatile items that he can use over and over and will really enjoy.
What Christmas gifts for dad are you getting this year? I would love to hear about your favorites in the comments below.